Partners and Projects
The Forest Carbon and Climate Program works with a variety of organizations that lend their expertise to curriculum development, help share program offerings and outcomes, and engage a wider audience of interested individuals.
The Forest Carbon and Climate Program is partnering with the Forest-Climate Working Group to bring a learning series to group members and the public. Visit the Forest-Climate Working Group Learning Exchange Series page to learn more and access learning materials.
The Michigan State University Forestry Department is working in partnership with the USDA Forest Service's Northern Institute of Applied Climate Science (NIACS) and the USDA Northern Forest Climate Hub (USDA Hub) to develop a robust e-learning program with content focused on forest carbon management.
The Forest Carbon and Climate Program (FCCP) has received financial support from the Weyerhaeuser Giving Fund to initiate creation of a new E-Course on Forest Carbon and Climate Change for a broad, interdisciplinary audience.
The Forest Carbon and Climate Program (FCCP) worked in partnership with the World Bank's Forest Investment Program (FIP) to develop and publish "A Case Study of the Forest Investment Program in Mexico."
Partners and Collaborators
- The World Bank Forest Investment Program
- The Northern Institute of Applied Climate Science
- Forest-Climate Working Group (FCWG)
- Weyerhaeuser Giving Fund
- Michigan State University Landscape Ecology and Ecosystem Science Lab
- Michigan Forest Biomaterials Initiative (MIFBI)
- Society of American Foresters (SAF)
- Sustainable Forestry Imitative (SFI)
- Michigan SFI Implementation Committee
- Additional domestic and international relationships