Resources for partner professional development on topics including: DEI (diversity, equity and inclusion) education, farm to institution, working with distributors, and more.
Resources to build racial equity and food sovereignty in food systems
- Reciprocal Research Guidebook from the MSU Native American Institute
- Characteristics of White Supremacy Culture by Kenneth Jones and Tema Okun (from UU Allies for Racial Equity)
- A Progressive’s Style Guide from the Sum of Us
- Practicing Inclusion in Meetings: A Case Study from a Michigan Food Systems Network Meeting from MSU Center for Regional Food Systems
- Encouraging Collaborations with Indigenous Communities: Experiences of Extension Educators from MSU Center for Regional Food Systems
- Racial Equity Statement of the MSU Center for Regional Food Systems