Center for Regional Food Systems
Michigan State University
480 Wilson Road
Natural Resources Building
East Lansing, MI, 48824
Subscribe to our mailing lists and listservs to receive updates directly in your inbox.
- Listserv of the Racial Equity in the Food System Workgroup. Subscribe to receive updates on webinars and equity resources.
- A listserv that connects growers, consumers, and everyone in between to create a community of sharing information relevant to food systems and the Michigan Good Food Charter.
- Michigan Good Food
- Receive updates related to the Michigan Good Food Charter.
- Michigan Farm to Institution Network
- The Michigan Farm to Institution Network is a space for learning, sharing and working together to get more local food to institutions.
- Subscribe for ideas to improve organic production and our environment.
- A listserv that connects mid-Michigan growers, consumers, and everyone in between to create a community of sharing information relevant to food systems.
- Sign up for the Michigan Farm to Early Care and Education Network listserv to receive updates on network meetings and learn about farm to ECE work happening across the state.
- A listserv that links farm to school and farm to ECE stakeholders and practitioners in Michigan, from school and ECE food service directors and administrators to growers and distributors. Subscribe to receive the monthly Michigan Farm to School Newsletter.
- The Michigan Local Food Council Network (MLFCN) maintains a listserv for communication among members and coordinators. MLFCN meeting notices; legislative and administrative policy updates; and information digests including grant opportunities, event notices, publication releases, and other items of potential interest are distributed through the listserv.
- A listserv to connect members of the Michigan Food Hub Network and interested others.