The Michigan State University Food Processing and Innovation Center (FPIC) is Michigan’s leading independent commercial food development, processing, packaging and research facility.
Businesses big and small rent the state-of-the-art facility featuring the latest in processing and packaging technology to meet their needs and take their business to the next level. Create and commercialize new food and drink product lines for the marketplace in an industry compliant and cutting-edge facility located in Okemos, Michigan.
The FPIC services both existing food businesses and larger scale startups in Michigan, Great Lakes region and beyond.
Big Ideas Start Here
- Full ‘Real Time’ Production Capabilities
- Connected to University departments and expertise
- Flexible Production Line Configurations
- Dedicated Production Areas with Multiple Equipment Capabilities
- Regulatory Compliant Facility
- Located Close to Major Highways with 24/7 Access
- Flexible Leasing Options with Cost Recovery
Accelerating business, mitigating risk.