- The capital and main city is Phnom Penh
- The official language is Khmer
- Area: 69,898 sq mi (slightly smaller than the State of Michigan)
- Population approx. 16 million in 2016
- Climate: Tropical wet and dry – known for its two distinct seasons (rainy season & dry season). Also, regularly experiences tropical monsoons.
Fun Fact: Angkor Wat is the main reason tourists flock in their numbers to Cambodia. It is the world’s largest religious building and considered one of the wonders of the world.
Main Research Themes
Publications and Presentations
Impact Evaluation of the Feed the Future Cambodia Helping Address Rural Vulnerabilities and Ecosystem Stability - HARVEST - Project
Published on August 2, 2017
IDWP 154. Mywish K. Maredia, Murari Suvedi, Raul Pitoro, and Raju Ghimire. August 2017