Each spring, educators from Michigan State University Extension with support from Michigan State University AgBioResearch, and the Michigan Brewers Guild, host the Great Lakes Hop and Barley Conference to support the ingredients that supply the growing craft beverage industry. The conference location is rotated throughout the state, and typically spans the course of two days. In additional to regional, national, and internationally renowned speakers, social events, tastings, and industry-related tours round out the agenda.
The 2020 Great Lakes Hop and Barley Conference was held March 5-7 in Ann Arbor, Michigan at the Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest. To learn more about the event and see the draft agenda, visit the registration site.
Comments and or suggestions can be made to anyone on the conference planning committee
- James DeDecker, firstname.lastname@example.org, 989-734-2168, (Alger County)
- Erin Lizotte, email@example.com, 231-946-1510 (Wexford County)
- Rob Sirrine, firstname.lastname@example.org, 231-256-9888 (Leelanau County)
- Brook Wilke, email@example.com, (269) 671-2509 (Barry County)
- Betsy Braid, firstname.lastname@example.org, 517-884-7081 (ANR Event Services)
- Scott Graham, email@example.com, 517-515-1444 (Michigan Brewers Guild)