Healthy relationships — whether at work, home or with ourselves — are the cornerstone of wellness. Michigan State University Extension's team of health experts offers educational programming in a variety of areas to support your social-emotional health and set you on a path toward creating lasting, supportive and positive relationships with yourself and those around you.
Offerings and programs include:
- Mindfulness education, through the Mindfulness for Better Living suite of programs and Stress Less with Mindfulness.
- RELAX: Alternatives to Anger, which teaches adults how to better handle anger and stress in the home and workplace.
- Managing Farm Stress resources and programming, which connect agriculture professionals and their families to resources like online teletherapy and free virtual courses.
- Mental Health First Aid, which teaches youth and adults how to support others who may be undergoing a mental health crisis and connect them to vital resources.
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers, which equips family caregivers with the skills and support they need to take care of themselves as well.
- Resources on aging and caregiving, and much more.