Well-behaved pets are welcome at Hidden Lake Gardens. In an effort to keep the gardens and grounds beautiful and to maintain a safe and comfortable environment for all pets and visitors, pet owners must adhere to the following:
- Pets must be tethered on a leash of no more than six-foot length at all times.
- Pet waste pick up and disposal is expected of pet owners in all areas of Hidden Lake Gardens.
- Pets are not permitted in garden bed areas and must remain on paths, trails, lawns, or paved roads and walks.
- No swimming or wading in Hidden Lake or the pond.
- Pets are not permitted in the Conservatory.
Thank you for your cooperation and consideration.