Share your thoughts about content on the Gardening in Michigan website. Your feedback is appreciated.
Ready for an attractive, healthy and smart lawn? View the resources below to help get you started.
Lawn Care & Alternative
- Summer lawn care
- Mulch leaves into turf to recycle nutrients
- Video on mulching leaves into turf
- Mowing lawn turf
- Have a low maintenance lawn
- Smart lawns for pollinators
- Shady lawn alternatives: Make your shady area the most beautiful place in your yard
- Smart water use: Using the proper amount of water on your lawn
- Mow at the highest setting to promote deep roots, avoid grub damage, and crowd out weeds