Celebrate a life event or honor a special person, occasion, or memory with a commemorative brick placed within the gardens.
Proceeds from the sale of the bricks will benefit the Horticulture Gardens Endowment Fund, which directly generates revenue to allow us to maintain the gardens. Brick donations are fully tax deductible.
- Personal 8" by 4" brick paver inscribed with words of your choice, 3 lines with 15 characters per line
- Personal 8" by 8" brick paver inscribed with words of your choice, 6 lines with 15 characters per line
"There's a very personal memory for me now when I visit the gardens."
Purchase a Brick
Already Purchased A Brick?
To find the location of an existing brick, see our Brick Search Page.
We offer three locations to place bricks (click "maps" to see a map showing yellow stars indicating locations, click "picture" to see the view of that location).
- In the Perennial Garden Walkway (see map below, with yellow star indicating location)
A map (left) and photo (right) showing the location of the Perennial Garden Walkway brick placement
- In the Anniversary Plaza (see map below, with yellow star indicating location)
A map (left) and photo (right) showing the location of the Anniversary Plaza brick placement area
- In front of the Liberty Hyde Bailey Sculpture in the Annual Trial Gardens (see map below, with yellow star indicating location)
A map (left) and photo (right) showing the location of the Liberty Hyde Bailey Sculpture brick placement area
Need some inspiration for a brick? Check out these ideas below (last names have been blurred out for privacy purposes).
- Remember a loved one
- Honor a Marriage
- Organizational Support
For questions regarding sponsorship of bricks, please contact our event coordinator at:
Other ways to support the gardens
For other ways to directly support our gardens, visit our Garden Giving page. Or contact:
Dr. Kristin Getter
Director, MSU Horticulture Gardens