Non-Credit Continuing Education Courses
IFLR offers three non-credit continuing education short courses related to FSMA rules.
IFLR short courses are offered alongside non-credit short courses in MSU’s online food safety program. These courses are self-paced and do not count towards university academic credit.
Non-credit continuing education short courses in food law:
- FSMA: Foreign Supplier Verification program
- FSMA: Preventive Controls for Human Food (focuses on understanding the law behind the PC rule, is it is not the same as the MSU Food Safety program's FSPCA course, which includes PCQI certification)
- FSMA: Produce Safety Rule
Short course features:
- No prerequisites or degrees for these short courses
- Hosted on MSU’s online learning platform D2L (Desire2Learn)
- Self-paced, completion time recommended is 5 weeks (up to 12 weeks if needed)
- 20 - 25 hours of study time suggested for successful completion
- Students who complete all unit quizzes will receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Click here to register: http://commerce.cashnet.com/msu_3416
What to expect AFTER you register:
- Expect an email within 1-2 business days with instructions on how to create and activate a MSU Community ID.
For more information on non-credit short courses email Mary Gebbia-Portice at email@example.com.