Welcome to Iosco County 4-H
4-H can help kids ages 5-19 Explore, Experience and Achieve through 4-H clubs, camps, workshops, conferences, school enrichment and individual study. All of which develop skills that help them to succeed!
If you would like to see something else on this site please let me know. I look forward to working with you.
4-H Program Coordinator, 989-984-1057
- Iosco County 4-H
- Sunrise Side 4-H Livestock
- Iosco County 4-H Market Livestock
- 4-H Dairy Club
- Michigan 4-H Shooting Sports
- Iosco County 4-H Horse Program
- Iosco County 4-H Robo Raptors Robotics Club
- MSU Extension District 4
How to Join 4-H
Enrollment is done online. 4-H volunteers and families of 4-H youth should register at https://mi.4honline.com Those without computer access can register at the Iosco County MSU Extension Office. For a list of clubs in Iosco County go to: Iosco_County_4-H_Clubs.pdf
- Iosco County 4-H Jr. Market Livestock By-Laws
- Iosco County Market Livestock Rules
- 4-H Livestock Record Book (printable advanced members)
- 4-H Livestock Record Book (fillable - for advanced members)
- 4-H Livestock Record Book (printable for intermediate members)
- 4-H Livestock Record Book (fillable for intermediate members)
- 4-H Animal Project Record (for beginning members)
- 4-H Animal Project Record Book (fillable - for beginning members)
- 4-H Cloverbud Record Book (for youth ages 5-8)
- 4-H Cloverbud Parent and Leader Information
- 2017 Iosco County Horse Show Rules & Guidelines
- 2018 Horse Camp Registration Form
- 2019 State Horse Show Registration Form - Must be registered by Friday, April 26.
4-H Leaders’ Council Meeting Schedule & Location
- January 29, 2019 - MSU Extension Office, Tawas City
- March 26, 2019 - Plainfield Township Hall, Hale
- May 28, 2019 - Whittemore Fire Hall, Whittemore
- June 25, 2019 - Whittemore Fire Hall, Whittemore
- September 24, 2019 - Plainfield Township Hall, Hale
- October 29, 2019 - Whittemore Fire Hall, Whittemore
- December 3, 2019 - To be determined
All meetings are held at 7:30 p.m. on the 4-H Tuesday of the month, except the December meeting which is the first Tuesday of the month.
Teen Council Leaders
Isabella Nelkie & Brielle Wanks
Proud Equestrian Program (PEP)
Upcoming Volunteer Workshops
For a complete list of all the upcoming workshops and registration forms visit the 4-H Volunteer Training Workshop Schedule. Most of the Workshops will be held at the Kettunen Center in Tustin, Michigan.