Employment type: Full-Time
Job Location: Centerville, UT
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
When it comes to knowing about irrigation, water management, and conservation, no one knows more than Smart Rain. Come to work with your passionate, enthusiastic attitude, and you’ll be rewarded with many opportunities for personal growth! You don’t need to know about our products or services we will work with and teach the right person everything they need to know. However, you must have a good can-do attitude and desire to learn and grow.
Smart Rain is looking for a hard working well qualified person to add to our sales team. The job will include some traveling for Trade Expo’s and Conferences. Travel not to exceed more than 5 business days every quarter. You must be able and willing to meet with potential customers that have not yet used or hired us then; prepare estimates, ROI spread sheets, teach and educate them on our products and services as well as benefits that it offers. People skills and communication is key.
• Makes personal sales calls at customer sites on a regular basis.
• Seeks out prospective customers/business opportunities with new customers.
• Establishes customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales.
• Stay current on existing and emerging product and technologies.
• Generate profitable sales orders.
• Reports competitive conditions and feedback from customers to management.
• Attends product training classes to develop superior product knowledge to handle customer applications.
Develops an effective and productive working relationship with Inside Sales Associates, Counter Sales Associates and support personnel; encourages and assists in their training and development when possible.
• Maintains a professional/working image in self and work environment including vehicle. Completes sales call and expense reports on a timely basis in accordance with company policy.
• Fulfills customer needs for current literature, catalogs, product pricing, etc.
• Assists customers with problem solving, takeoffs, project layout/design and in pricing bills of material and project management
• Develop and maintain a sales forecast to help analyze market conditions and/or changes in assigned territory for maximum productivity and sales growth Implement a sales plan to support sales and profitability goals
• Performs other duties as instructed or required to successfully complete the job
• Competitive salary
• Paid time off
• Health, Dental, and Eye Insurance packages
• Commission bonus: $10-$20,000 or more!
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• A college degree is preferred
• Proven proficiency in the use of a personal computer accompanied by a strong aptitude for technical applications.
• Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats, including sales presentations, demonstrated capability to develop strong interpersonal working relationships and work in a team environment.
• 3 Years of past sales experience
• Computer Skills
• Positive attitude, Good work ethic, Self-Motivated
Please click the "Apply" button below.