Development Project Coordinator, Multifamily - McWhinney
Employment type: Full-Time
Job Location: Denver, CO.
Application Deadline: July 26, 2017
McWhinney in Denver, CO is seeking a Development Project Coordinator for multifamily work.
- McWhinney is a progressive, innovative and well respected real estate development and management company - we seek to create significant, meaningful impacts in all that we do.
- Canidate will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks supporting the Multifamily team including overall project document control, soliciting proposals, tracking of certificates of insurance, and managing execution and distribution of all contracts.
- Also responsible for supporting the administration of all third party design build contracts, coordinating with project municipalities, providing support in documenting meetings, project walks and punch lists.
- Coordinate as necessary with design & build vendors, provide business support services including calendaring, coordination of meetings and documents.
- McWhinney offers a competitive benefits package for full-time Associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k), and employee assistance plan.
- We are seeking candidates with a minimum of two to three years of experience in Real Estate Development, Architecture, Construction Management or experience in a municipalities Building Department, and a thorough understanding of office machines and software.
- Exceptional communication, customer service skills and will have the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
Call the Denver office at 720-360-4700
This job is available to apply online.