Employment type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: July 22, 2019
The main duty of the Enhancement Manager is to supervise, facilitate & work side by side with the crews to complete projects. They will also be responsible for training employees & communicating with the Operations Manager on project status & any possible issues involving enhancement projects.
Accountable for 1-3 Crews
Answers to Operations Manager
Major Job Responsibilities:
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may also be assigned.
- Review budget to actual labor and material report, monitors variances
- Accounts for any changes to contract for additional billing
- Understands customers with regular communication with the Operations Manager
- Represents a professional image with all crew members, by maintaining proper employee actions, and through the use of approved USL uniform
- Able to respond properly to the Customer and follows up to make sure their needs have been completed to their satisfaction.
- Trains crews to include proper operation of equipment, installation, pruning and safety practices to meet job expectations
- Organizes, manages and monitors work progress
- Coordinates labor needs with Operations Manager for additional resources within
- Enforces compliance of Safety Programs
- Monitors all vehicle and equipment safety inspections
- Responsible for the service, maintenance and storage of enhancement equipment
Completes all necessary safety forms and documentation
- Establish and manage labor and materials budget
- Review labor hours and materials daily, actual to budget
- Supplies crews with all equipment and materials to complete tasks and jobs
Equipment / Shop Management
- Responsible for enhancement crew equipment / tool inventories
- Assist with maintenance of equipment
- Monitor and check proper fuel mixtures for gas cans
- Responsible for enhancement chemical storage and supplies
- Responsible for safe utilization of shop equipment used on a daily basis, i.e. grinders, compressors, etc.
Office and Administrative
- Manage time sheets
- Coordinate daily paperwork between field and office
- Shall possess a valid State driver’s license appropriate to the class and capability of the vehicle(s) that they are assigned to operate and driving record must meet company standards as well as the State requirements where the vehicle is driven
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties, employees are regularly required to use written and oral communication skills; may read and interpret data, information and documents; observe and respond to people and situations; learn and apply new information or skills; work under deadlines; and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please click the "Apply" button below.Apply