Entry Level Landscape Architect/Designer
Nature’s Way Landscaping
Employment type: Full-Time
Job Location: Stevensville, MI
Application Deadline: May 1, 2017
Be a part of Southwest Michigan’s premier landscape design/build company. Nature’s Way Landscaping is located near the beaches of Lake Michigan, in the Stevensville/Saint Joseph area. We are a unique landscape company with a recognizable style. As an award winning design/build firm, we have been transforming the outdoor living experiences for many, over the last 41 years.
Nature’s Way’s employees are 100% committed to themselves, clients, and workmanship. Urging each other to look to the future as if there are no limits, we want to ensure our team has a true sense of well-being and satisfaction. Nature’s Way provides an environment open to creativity where you will be able to design/construct a wide variety of projects. On the beach or in the countryside, at Nature’s Way the possibilities are endless
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree in Horticulture, Landscape Architecture or related major.
• Customer presentations
• A willingness to develop knowledge in sales
• Ability to recognize highest priority tasks; set & achieve goals. While working as a team.
• Create & establish a good rapport with a client base.
• Site analysis
• Proposal preparations
• Work with designers on various ideas and concepts for final plans
• Assist project managers with installation of designs.
Candidate must be computer literate, have graduated from a landscape architect program, horticulture, or equivalent, have excellent verbal communication skills, hard working, dedicated, enthusiastic, persistent, and willing to expand plant knowledge.
Please contact Shawn de la Foret at email@example.com or at the information listed below:
1113 John Beers Road
Stevensville, MI 49127