Fall 2020 Grower Internship Program
Green Circle Growers
Employment type: Internship
Job Location: Oberlin, OH
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
Green Circle Growers’ Internship Program gives students pursuing a degree in Horticulture, Agriculture, Plant Sciences, Greenhouse Management, Nursery Management, or a comparable degree the opportunity to work for one of the largest greenhouse operations in the Midwest. GCG is committed to introducing fresh new ideas to the marketplace while utilizing production methods that are efficient and environmentally conscious.
The goal of Green Circle Growers’ Internship Program is to give students a hands-on experience in each specialized area. Interns will work with experienced GCG growers and staff, who guide and educate them throughout the Internship process. Some areas Interns will focus on are: Plant Watering (Priva Computer System), Biological Control Program, Insect Scouting & Recording, Soft Chemical Applications, Testing water and soil samples in our in-house lab, grow and cultivate a wide range of plant varieties and live and work alongside others that share a passion for plants!
- 16-week Fall Internship Program (August 24, 2020 – December 11, 2020)
- Paid Internship of $14.52 per hour
- Separate housing for up to 8 male and 4 female Interns within walking distance to work
- A Rotating Internship Program to learn different aspects of growing in our 4 main plants
- The opportunity to complete a meaningful project during your time with us
- Opportunities for full-time employment upon graduation
JOINING OUR TEAM
We look forward to talented individuals joining our growing team of specialists and professionals who share our mission to make every day better with plants. Our Internship program is ideal for students in their Junior or Senior year of college. If you would like to explore an Internship with Green Circle Growers, please apply online at https://www.greencirclegrowers.com/careers or contact Anna Greene in our HR Department at (440) 776-1794 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply