Garden Center Associate
Begonia Brothers Landscape Services
Employment type: Internship
Job Location: Northville, MI
Application Deadline: July 16, 2019
Begonia Brothers is looking to hire a reliable, enthusiastic and hardworking Garden center team member.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers with questions regarding plant material in yard, ringing up sales at register.
- Answering questions from customers in the store and on the phone about scheduling, types of landscape services that the company provides, and mulch deliveries.
- Watering the flowers in the yard (includes being in charge of running the irrigation system in the yard).
- Managing the mulch deliveries every day and making sure that the delivery drive is on the schedule.
- Day to day office work, such as scheduling appointments for estimates and irrigation, job costing and various types of filing, etc.
- General and seasonal set up and tear down of the retail store.
- Manage and delegate the general wellness of the yard: weeding, watering, cleaning up of mulch bins, pick up trash, sweeping etc.
This is a full-time temporary position; starting late April/early May and running through late August early September depending on applicant's availability.
Begonia Brothers is a growing company and provides plenty of opportunity for growth into full time positions for energetic, hardworking individuals.