Gregory Gardens LLC
Employment type: Internship
Job Location: Sault Ste Marie, MI
Application Deadline: May 22, 2019
Gregory Garden's LLC, Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan
Internship for Spring/Summer of 2019 for the largest Greenhouse in the Eastern Upper Peninsula:
We maintain 4 Greenhouses, hanging baskets, combination pots and along with a tree and shrub yard. We also offer our customers a variety of mulch, soils and garden bricks.
April - October varies per season. (Flexible hours with a minimum of 30-40 hours/wk.)
- Shared responsibility for planting and maintenance of perennial/annual beds and container plantings on the property
- Pruning of shrubs and trees
- Weekend watering on rotation
- Identify and treat pests and diseases
- Design and plant combination pots and hanging baskets
- Be able to be on your feet for 8 hours per day
- Be able to work in an indoor/outdoor environment
- Be able to lift/move up to 50 lbs.
- Be able/willing to some weekends and holiday hours
- Be able to work heavy equipment to assist customers
- Some knowledge with interest in learning more about annuals, perennials, trees and shrubs.
E-mail or Send Resume To:
Gregory Garden's LLC
3290 East 9 Mile Road
Sault Sainte Marie, MI 49783
(906) 632-1041 Phone
For more information, please click here.