Hardscape/Landscape Crew Leader
Employment type: Full-Time
Job Location: Davison, MI
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
Locke’s Landscaping based in Davison, Mi is current looking for an experienced, dedicated Hardscape / Landscape Crew leader. We offer a 4-5-day work week, so you have time to enjoy your summer. Candidate would be responsible for leading a team in installing intricate hardscape and planting projects. Including outdoor kitchens, retaining walls, paver projects
- Supervise a crew of 3-5 in the installation of landscape and hardscape projects
- Train and develop new employees
- Interpret plans to install projects as designed (Owner / Designer will be available to answer questions as needed)
- Operate equipment as needed
- Interact with homeowners to assure project is progressing as visioned
- Perform small repairs and equipment maintenance as needed.
- Track and report progress of projects back to owner
- Winter duties include snow plowing and salting (On Call 24/7)
- Valid Chauffeurs License and Medical Card (CDL a plus)
- Minimum 2 years leading a hardscape installation crew or equivalent schooling
- Extensive knowledge of hardscape products, especially Unilock and Rosetta.
- Ability to identify commonly used plant materials
- Read prints and layout as designed
- Experience with Skid Loader and Mini Excavator
- Knowledge of outdoor low voltage landscape lighting
- Knowledge of irrigation and how to repair if needed.
- Hardworking and dependable
- Certifications or portfolio of projects a plus
- Minimum 1-year snow removal experience
Established in 2001, Locke’s is an award-winning small to midsized family-oriented company operating 2-3 crews throughout the season. As an award winning Unilock contractor we have installed hundreds of projects since or founding. Our mission isn’t to be the biggest but to provide the best customer service available. Working in the industry for 12 years before inception the owner can relate to what it is like in the field. We offer a friendly working environment, top pay and a 4-5-day 45-50 Hr. work week. If you are looking for a place to grow and not just be a number, then look no further.
Email Resume to email@example.com
For more information, please click here.
Compensation: $16.00 - $20.00+ Based on Experience.