Horticultural Coordinator- Temporary
Multi Packaging Solutions - WestRock
Employment type: Temporary
Job Location: Lansing, MI
Application Deadline: January 30, 2020
Research and provide accurate detailed horticultural information for the creation of product and completion of projects for the WestRock Hort Division
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Use knowledge of horticulture, plant habit, nomenclature, plant breeders, etc. to ensure accuracy and quality of plant research.
- Follow standardized copy formats and style guides to meet project and customer needs
- Maintain current and consistent customer specific information in our files, including, but not limited to photo preferences, horticultural copy preferences and unique product specs.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited four-year college or university or a minimum 2 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with advance skills in Microsoft Excel preferred.
- 6 months – 1-year Garden Center or Internship/Internships working in a Garden Center or Botanical Gardens preferred.
- Ability to work independently and meet project deadlines
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Please contact Hope Arndt at email@example.com
For more information please click here