University of Michigan Grounds Services Division.
Employment type: Full-Time
Job Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
Monday thru Friday, 6:00 am to 2:30 pm shift; shift may vary
How to Apply:
- Field working position leading a crew of 4 AFSCME Groundskeepers and up to 8 temporary or student staff.
- Coordinate and carry out Work Plan activities for landscape maintenance of zone areas such as annual, perennial, shrub and small tree planting and maintenance, leaf removal, snow removal, litter pick up and other maintenance activities as assigned.
- 1-5 years of experience in a lead landscape maintenance position.
- Michigan Department of Agriculture Certified Pesticide Applicator License
- Medical DOT Card
- Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture or related field/Bachelor’s degree and considerable related experience in nursery, greenhouse, grounds care or botanical garden operations.
- Must maintain a valid Michigan Driver’s License with CDL Group B