SiteOne Landscape & Supply - the nation’s largest distributor of nursery, irrigation, outdoor lighting, landscape supplies, etc.
Employment type: Internship
Job Location: MI
Application Deadline: March 31, 2017
Job Level: Entry Level
Level of Education: Junior/Senior of College
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular 40 Hours
Date Needed: May- August
Paid internship: Yes
THE BIGGEST IS LOOKING FOR THE BEST!
SiteOne Landscape & Supply is the nation’s largest distributor of nursery, irrigation, outdoor lighting, landscape supplies, fertilizers, turf protection products, grass seed, turf care equipment, and golf course accessories.
We are currently looking for some of the best and brightest students to join our team. The SiteOne program is a progressive internship. The intern will be responsible for spending time in each department of the wholesale distribution operation. Each Intern will spend time in the field, warehouse, shipping and receiving, counter sales, as well as shadow Outside Sales Representatives.
- Responds to customer questions concerning products, resolves a variety of customer service issues, and processes sales transactions.
- Responds to inquiries and assists customers with the sale of products over the telephone.
- Price incoming product and plant material.
- Assists with the unloading of trucks.
- Assists with inventory spot counts and all forms of inventory control at the branch.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the branch and stocking the work area with all necessary supplies.
- Pursuing a degree in business/management/agriculture/horticulture discipline or an equivalent combination of education.
- GPA 2.5 or higher
- Ability to take direction and complete tasks
- Basic plant knowledge
- Ability to find and use resources
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Outlook
Interested? Send your resume to:
SiteOne Landscape Supply, Corporate Recruiter
300 Colonial Center Parkway Suite 600
Roswell, GA 30076