Landscape Installation Manager
Living Designs Landscaping, LLC.
Employment type: Full-Time
Job Location: Johns Island, SC
Application Deadline: January 12, 2019
Living Designs Landscaping is a design + build firm, specializing in high-end residential landscape architecture and installations. We are looking to immediately fill an Installation Manager position.
Required Skills/Experience :
- Prior experience in various landscaping techniques, including irrigation.
- Knowledge of/ability to read and understand architect and landscape plans.
- Good communication skills; position requires communicating with clients.
- Ability to successfully manage and supervise a crew(s).
- Able to conduct meetings with clients to discuss/create landscape plans and ideas.
- Experience in handling difficult/problem customers in a professional manner.
- Ability to bring a plan to life, spacing out materials on the site according to the plan.
- Proficiency in communicating with vendors and scheduling timely deliveries for new installations.
- Ability to successfully schedule/assign work crews on a weekly basis, including planning/scheduling future projects.
- Familiarity with irrigation and drainage systems.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions (scheduling, weather, personnel issues, etc.)
- Takes pride in doing excellent work.
- Eager to be a part of a growing company - possibility/room for furthering and growing career.