Landscape Services - Multiple Positions in MI & across the U.S.
Employment type: Full-Time
Job Location: Multiple Locations
Application Deadline: August 21, 2019
Brightview - Why You Will Love Working For Us
A core component of our BrightView brand is our commitment to taking care of our teams, clients and our communities. As part of this commitment, we support the wellness of our team members and their families through competitive benefits.
BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
As a Landscaper you will provide landscape maintenance support to a variety of industrial, commercial, and/or public properties. Landscape maintenance support includes the safe operation of commercial grade landscaping equipment and upkeep of plant material and other landscaping elements
How You Will Make an Impact
It is essential to:
- Cut turf using various sized power mowers, trimming and edging using a gas powered edger/trimmer, and operating a gas powered blower
- Properly and safely prune shrubs and low trees as needed to improve the shape or growth habit or to remove damaged branches
- Plant and maintain flower beds
- Properly and safely operate the edger and line trimmer along sidewalks, flower beds, trees, buildings, fences and other objects
- Pick up trash and blow leaves and other organic debris on to the turf before mowing. Mulch the leaves and organic matter when mowing.
- Perform weeding by hand or using a garden hoe or hula hoe
- Maintain a polite, friendly, responsive demeanor with guests and customers
- Other duties as assigned
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Enthusiastic and dependable
- Able to safely work with equipment like power saws and cutters
Experience in landscaping field or related fields
Please click the "Apply" button below. For more information, please click here.Apply