Landscaping College Internship Positions
Employment type: Internship
Job Location: St. Joseph, MI
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
Hiring Organization: Creative Landscaping
Employment type: Full-Time
Job Location: St. Joseph, MI (Southwest Michigan)
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Creative Landscaping is looking for Interns that will be trained in all aspects of the company.
The intern will spend 4-week rotations in each department until the end of their internship. They
will be assigned a mixture of office and field rotations, and we take their requests for specific
rotations under consideration. They must be willing to do rotations in maintenance, installation,
enhancement, and irrigation, all out in the field. They must also do rotations to shadow and
assist some of the following departments in the office: Operations, Bidding & Estimating, and
About Creative Landscaping:
Creative Landscaping has a 46 year history of designing, installing and maintaining unique
landscapes on the beautiful Lake Michigan coastline and throughout Southwest Michigan. We
are proud to be a true "Professional" landscaping firm, and offer a high level of benefits
including superior pay, Retirement savings with match, flexible work week, great team and
family culture. Creative Landscaping is a fast growing landscaping company (30% growth in
2019 alone) with many growth opportunities for great candidates.
We are a "Values-Based" organization committed to the following core values:
● Character (Integrity, honesty, able submit to higher authority, trust, do the right thing).
● Respect (Each other, customers, community, equipment, yourself).
● Excellence (Professional, pride in work, done completely with “wow” factor, diligent, only
takes an “extra two minutes”, disciplined).
● Attitude (Enthusiastic, “can-do”, problem solving, show initiative, proactive, purposeful).
● Teamwork (Family, humility, candor, fun, don’t take things personally, courteous,
accountable, work hard).
● Education (Consulting, employee development, dedication to training and certification,
trained in great design & artistry).
● Come to work dressed appropriately and prepared for the specific needs of the current
● Respect and closely follow instructions per your supervisor.
● Show up on time.
● Stay focused on the job and use electronics responsibly.
● Communicate any concerns or questions promptly and accurately.
● Able to work 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday).
● Attending a college or University.
● Looking for a career in the Landscaping industry.
● Has the option to work for us as a full-time employee post-graduation (if the intern and
the company consider it a good fit).
● Willingness to go where they are needed, and do what needs to be done.
● A positive attitude.
● Note that we are a non-tobacco & non-alcoholic organization and proud of it in order to
help keep our teammates safe and healthy.
● Landscape experience, certifications, irrigation system experience, design experience
will be helpful but not mandatory. In short, we are looking for hard-working, exceptional
employees who are likable individuals who get along well with others, who want to grow
with and become an integral part of our growing company.
Landscaping Internship Rewards:
● We offer very competitive wages and benefits - including retirement matching, and have
a great staff and family atmosphere.
● Potential to have a career here full-time post-graduation (which would include increased
wage or salary potential, benefits, and promotion opportunities).
For more information please click here