Employment type: Internship
Job Location: Centerville, UT
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
Note: we are flexible with your “off-track” for your school schedule
Lawn Butler is the fastest growing landscaping company in Utah, with growth rates averaging 30%+ each year. It is also the largest privately-owned landscaping company in Utah. Because of this, growth and opportunity are fantastic for hard-working and passionate candidates.
Lawn Butler is looking for Interns that will be trained in all aspects of the company. The intern will spend 3-week rotations in each department until the end of their internship. They will be assigned an equal mixture of office and field rotations, and we take their requests for specific rotations under consideration. They must be willing to do rotations in maintenance, installation, enhancement, and irrigation, all out in the field. They must also do rotations to shadow and assist some of the following departments in the office: Operations, Bidding & Estimating, and Account Management.
If the intern performs to an acceptable standard, and they wish to return for future internships with us, we can provide them with a more focused internship in a specific department that they desire.
Landscaping Internship Responsibilities
- Come to work dressed appropriately and prepared for the specific needs of the current rotation
- Respect and closely follow instructions per your supervisor
- Show up on time
- Stay focused on the job and use electronics responsibly
- Communicate any concerns or questions promptly and accurately
Landscaping Internship Requirements
- Able to work 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- Able to lift 50 pounds above their head
- Attending a college or University
- Looking for a career in the Landscaping industry
- Has the option to work for us as a full-time employee post-graduation (if the intern and the company consider it a good fit)
- Willingness to go where they are needed, and do what needs to be done
- A positive attitude
Landscaping Internship Rewards
- Wage: $12-$14 per hour
- Potential to have a career here full-time post-graduation (which would include increased wage or salary potential, benefits, and promotion opportunities).
Please click the "Apply" button below.Apply