Lawn Maintenance Grand Rapids & Comstock Park
DJ's Landscape Management
Employment type: Full-Time
Job Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Application Deadline: December 27, 2018
Lawn Maintenance Team Members $500 Sign-On Bonus
Lawn Maintenance Team Members
Lawn Maintenance Team Members are responsible for performing maintenance tasks for our commercial clients, including mowing, edging, trimming and other various tasks. Candidates must have a desire to perform quality work in an efficient manner and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment. Crew Leaders are responsible for preparing equipment, directing and developing their crews to ensure quality work is performed, caring for equipment and ensuring safety. In addition to leadership responsibilities, this is a hands-on position which allows you to take full ownership in accomplishing the work in the field. As a Crew Member, you will be in the field developing the skills necessary to advance to a Crew Leader position. These are full-time, year-round career opportunities that transition into snow removal tasks in the winter.
***Come see us any Friday from 12:00 - 1:00 pm at 4720 52nd ST SE to interview for this position***
Team Member Benefits
- Competitive base pay: $11 - $17 per hour, depending on experience
- $500 Sign-on Bonus (payable over the first 90 days of employment)
- Profit-Sharing plan participation
- Training & Development opportunities including multiple certifications
- Outstanding 401(k) plan, with up to 4% company match
- Medical Benefit Plans through Priority Health, including Team Member assistance program
- Best-in-Class Equipment and facilities
- Full-time/Part-time opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Part-Time / Weekend / Saturday only shifts and positions available as well!
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ year of professional experience working in the green industry is preferred for Crew Leader position
- No experience required for Crew Member position, we will train the right candidates
- Crew Leader requires a Chauffeur's license or the ability to obtain one
- Supervisory experience and skills required for Crew Leader position
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Desire to work with a team to accomplish goals
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus, but not required
- Ability to bend, squat, and lift for long periods of time
- Able to work outdoors in a wide variety of conditions for an extended period of time
DJ's Landscape Management is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, new Team Members are required to pass a pre-employment drug test and participate in random drug tests during their active employment.
DJ's Landscape Management is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualification, merit and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Please click the "Apply" button below or click the following link: https://www.djslandscape.com/careers/.Apply