Luke Landscape Many Landscape Positions - Full-time and Internships
Employment type: Full-Time
Job Location: Haslett, MI
Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
Do you enjoy working in a positive work environment where you are appreciated for a job-well-done? Do you enjoy working with your hands? Are you dependable and hard-working?
Then we are looking for you!!
Come join an award-winning landscape design/build company known for creating some of the most beautiful water features around the state of Michigan. Our core business is focused around unique designs and big rocks. We are a well-established company that takes pride in the fact that many of our policies and procedures are based upon direct employee input and ideas.
We offer many opportunities in: Landscape design/build, Mowing, Snow Removal, Pond Maintenance, etc.
We are seeking hard-working individuals with or without landscape experience for our landscape construction installation crews. We will provide the training!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Physically capable to work "hands on" in fast pace work environment
• Ability to work outdoors in ALL weather conditions
• Ready to work, on time, and dressed to work every day
• Have a positive attitude and work well within a team environment
• Help with installation of plants, mulch and soils
• Help with installation of hardscapes such as patios, stairs, retaining walls, etc.
• Knowledge of running equipment a plus
• Knowledge of plants and materials a plus
• Work safe and work smart
• Mechanical ability a plus
• CDL a plus but not required
Position Background Requirements:
• Valid driver's license
• 18 years of age or older
**Our company offers competitive wages based on work experience/qualifications & employee performance. Medical benefits & Simple IRA available to full time employees after 90 days!!
You can also apply in person at 1890 Towner Rd, Haslett MI 48840
Monday -- Friday 8:00 am -- 4:30 pm.