Maintenance Account Representative Positions
Employment type: Full-Time
Job Location: Wilmette, IL
Application Deadline: April 30, 2017
Maintenance Account Representatives have two main areas of responsibility:
- Develop, maintain, service and strengthen residential maintenance customer relationships.
- Serve as liaison between customer and maintenance crews to ensure full communication among the department to meet our customers’ needs and exceed their expectations.
- Cultivate new business.
- Educate customers on maintenance related issues on their property.
- Keep accurate and updated site information to be used in maintenance customers’ files.
Maintenance Crew Supervisor
- Oversee all aspects of maintenance job sites including keeping accurate and updated site information, developing job schedules, approving time tickets, monitoring productivity of assigned crews, checking tools and equipment and inspecting maintenance work.
- Instruct crews on proper maintenance policies and procedures, use of equipment, and safety. Assist Department Manager in training employees and monitoring their progress.
- Responsible for the safety, performance and well-being of employees who you supervise.
- Consistently improve the efficiency of labor hours and material.
We are looking for a customer-focused, pro-active team player with experience and the following qualifications:
- Previous landscape maintenance management experience (residential preferred) where you have expertly provided customer service, supervised crews, and managed projects.
- A two or four year degree in a related field is preferred.
- Strong plant identification and knowledge.
- An outgoing personality with an ethical and trustworthy approach that has a track record for establishing long term customer relationships and fostering collaboration among staff.
- A hands-on approach to getting things done.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with automated time ticket and billing systems is a plus.
- Have and maintain a current driver’s license and be able to lift 75 to 100 lbs.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
Sandy Van den Avont
Human Resources Manager
3132 Lake Avenue
Wilmette, IL 60091
847-256-0561 ext. 151