Employment type: Full-Time
Job Location: Commerce, MI
Application Deadline: April 25, 2019
Proscape LLC is seeking an Account Manager
This position involves communicating with our current clients (both residential and commercial), to manage their accounts and enhance their properties, as well as generating new business from company leads. This person will be responsible for supervising crews on each site, as well as internal training.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Meet with current clients to manage and enhance their properties. Also meet with new leads generated from incoming calls and self prospecting.
- Prepare and present project proposals to customers, and follow through on sales leads.
- Select appropriate plants and construction materials which are used in landscape enhancements.
- Work with installation crews to insure project is completed on time, within budget, and with a craftsman-like finished appearance.
- Follow projects from design phase (if needed) to completion.
- Inspect work to ensure that it adheres to original specifications.
- Follow through with client to insure complete satisfaction.
- Track weekly sales and prospecting activity.
- As a leader, Promote Proscape's Vision, Mission and Values; thus ensuring a positive company culture, and to promote a passion for continuing education.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, we'd love to talk with you. There are also other select positions available; Landscape Supervisor/Foreman, Horticulture Foreman and Lead Gardner, Irrigation and Fertilizer Tech's too!
Thanks for your interest.