Multiple Positions Available
Employment type: Full-Time
Job Location: Spring Lake, MI
Application Deadline: April 25, 2019
Thank you for your interest in employment with Hortech, LiveRoof, and LiveWall. Hortech is a wholesale production/propagation nursery started in 1983. We grow a broad and interesting line of ground covers, ornamental grasses, climbing vines, and ferns. LiveRoof specializes in a pre-vegetated modular green roof system. LiveWall specializes in a proven vertical green wall system that works very well. We pride ourselves on providing clients with premium, earth-friendly, quality products with steadfast service with emphasis on superior customer service. We offer both seasonal and non-seasonal positions of varying responsibilities and strive to hire diligent, highly motivated individuals.
We’re located 30 minutes West of Grand Rapids and 15 minutes South of Muskegon.
Here are some reasons why you might want to work here:
- Detailed training programs.
- Effective management/system of continual improvement.
- Interesting work/lots of variety
- Job matching (we do our best to pair you with the appropriate position).
- Market Leader: We’re usefully innovative to the industries we serve.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Environmental focus.
- Friendly staff.
- Pride – We have a good product (plants) that enhances the environment and lifestyle for people.
- Casual dress.
- Professionalism – expected in all positions.
- Team atmosphere & group participation.
- We innovate rapidly.
- Performance based pay.
- Benefits may include.
- 401(k) w/ Match.
- Paid Time Off.
- Priority Health Medical Insurance with HSA.
- Delta Dental Insurance.
- Short-term and long-term DI.
- Employee Assistance Center.
- Referral bonus for finding great new employees (not for management staff).
- Thorough job description (for all positions), no surprises!
Benefits depend on position and employment status.
Available positions are listed below and show as a link to learn more, but we also have other career opportunities that you might be interested in now or in the future. Career opportunities exist in the following areas:
- Growers (Horticulture)
- Administrative Office
- Human Resources
- Shipping & Logistics
- Information Technology (IT)
- Nurserymen & Nurserywomen
Our application process began when you expressed your interest in receiving an application. Now, should you still have an interest in becoming a member of our staff, please scroll down and fill out the application below and read carefully before submitting. Or dial (800) 875-1392 for other options.
We are an equal opportunity employer.Apply