Employment type: Full-Time
Job Location: Manheim, PA
Application Deadline: May 31, 2017
Project Manager Position
Position duties include:
Leading various areas of the company including but not limited to; project completion and physical labor at times, job scheduling, employee reviews and assessment, ordering materials, supplier relations and some estimating.
Must deal with Hardscaping (patios, walks & walls), plantings, mulching, edging, general landscape duties, and snow clearing on commercial and residential properties. Works on site with Landscape Technicians and Job Foreman regularly, but is responsible for overseeing projects start to finish with high quality and efficiency.
Project Oversight & Installation 50%
Job Scheduling & Ordering 35%
Employee Oversight & Reviews 10%
(Percentages may change)
We take great pride in our professionalism and customer accounts and wish to include another employee to help us grow and maintain our professional image.
1. At least two (2) years of landscape or hardscape-type experience.
2. Experience owning or running a business in some type of management position.
3. Some type of formal training or education in business or landscape company management, whether it be from a college, tech. program, or multiple independent courses.
1. Easily teachable with ability to oversee high detail work.
2. Willingness to learn new job functions, and how to operate other vehicles, tow trailers, snow removal equipment such as snow plow, snow blower and skid loader.
3. Customer service skills, clean appearance, work efficiency and honesty.
4. Be on time and ready to work each day, with varying hours through the season (Full time hours from March 1-January 1). Part time or possible lay-off in January-February, depending on work flow and weather.
5. Work well as a team member and be able to take direction from supervisor.
6. Excellent leadership, communication and problem solving skills.
7. Must be able to lift 60 pounds, sometimes repetitively.
8. Integrity Land Works, LLC is a tobacco-free work place.
9. Must be willing and able to use personal cell phone for GPS and company communications throughout the day. However, a company cell phone may be provided.
1. Continuing education through various programs and certifications 2. Complete product and business knowledge and know-how.
1. Pesticide Applicator License (course certification and license maintenance) paid by company.
2. ICPI (Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute) and NCMA (National Concrete and Masonry Association) certifications, paid by company.
3. DOT certification and medical card, paid by company.
Pay & Benefits
$17-22+/hr. (depends on initial skill and experience)
Paid Vacation- 1 week (after 1 year)
Company Cell Phone provided.
May use a company work vehicle for daily commute.
Other benefits possible and added in the future, including health benefits.
Gavin A. Witmeyer | Owner Integrity Land Works, LLC