Employment type: Full-Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: May 1, 2017
Company: Marguerite Gardens
Job Title: Landscape Project Manager
Job Status: Full Time/Seasonal
Description: Marguerite Gardens is seeking an energetic Residential Landscape Project manager. This position requires you to work directly with clients to manage multiple projects. Qualified candidates should have a proven track record of project management and quality control. Our goal is to have satisfied customers and build relationships with professional service.
* Coordinate multiple crewmembers on the project site to insure that work is completed in accordance with plans as well as the client’s expectations.
* Maintain and improve long-term relationships with clients.
* Quality control.
* Insuring the work is completed and paperwork is done.
* Meet with homeowner to resolve any questions or concerns.
* Minimum of two years as a project manager directing landscaping crews
* Ability to read plans, layout projects as well as strong knowledge of local plant materials, horticultural practices and irrigation systems.
* Commitment to timely follow up and finishing work with a sense of urgency.
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines.
* Strong organizational and verbal/written communications skills.
Marguerite Gardens is passionate group of garden professionals. We have been enhancing Chicago urban landscape sine 1989. Our team loves what they do and it shows. Installations are well organized and completed in a timely manner. An appreciation for a variety of plants creates a unique and diverse portfolio. Our philosophy is that no two jobs are the same.
We are an equal opportunity and drug free work place.
Job Address: 2444 W Chicago Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60622