Sales Manager, Life Science Division- Pheromone Biopesticide Business
CBC America, LLC
Employment type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: May 30, 2021
To maintain and expand CBC`s agrochemical business mainly for Pheromone Formulations for fruits fields at region of East Coast of USA and Canada. It`s mainly for field works and keep communication with Distributors and Growers and Research Centers to develop potential business relates to Pheromone formulations and Biopesticides.
Primary Job Functions:
- Field work at fruit orchard including checking the efficacy of products and damage of
- Forecasting sales results and trends, determining sales plans and pricing strategies, and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new
- Formulating and implementing targeted sales goals, preparing sales reports and reporting on competitive dynamics, pricing, etc. to Senior Management on a weekly and monthly
- Analyzing national sales trends and operating efficiency, product presentations, and best practices in order to maximize
- Contacting growers and distributors regularly via phone, email, and in person to understand their needs and maintain a smooth flow of business and
- Following up on accounts to ensure that all collections are completed and providing price quotes, proposals, and terms as
- Identifying customer needs or issues in a timely manner and reporting all problems to the necessary
- Researching and identifying potential customers, developing proactive sales methods including presentations, phone sales, and new business opportunities at trade shows and industry
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities and potential insects controlled by Pheromone technology and
- Maintaining responsibility for key national and international accounts for agrochemicals (e.g. pheromones, bio pesticides, etc.), for our network of customers and trading partners mainly within the North American region.
- Performing all other functions as necessary.
- Ability to see and pay attention to details
- Problem solving skills - identifying the elements of a situation and successfully implementing solutions
- Analytical and reasoning skills
- Team-oriented - skilled at working collaboratively to achieve group goals and objectives
- Customer Service Skills - experience working with and cultivating customer relationships
- Negotiation skills - ability to cultivate collaborative solutions and negotiate compromise when necessary
- Verbal and Written Communication skills – organizes and expresses ideas clearly and conveys information appropriately and effectively in individual and group situations
- Effective time management ability
- Self-motivated and driven
- Technical skills – possesses the technical skills and knowledge needed to perform job functions efficiently
- Sales Experience and training – following up with customers, making sales calls, etc.
- Understanding of OSHA legislation and Regulatory compliance concepts.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college or university
• At least 3-5 years of field work or related experience and/or training
• OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
• While performing the duties of this job, the Staff Member is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The Staff Member is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to pick-up, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
• The Staff Member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
• This position requires vision abilities such as close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• This is a remote position.
• This position requires up to 60% travel for business.
Contact information of CBC America LLC
Ms. Schultz, Heather (HR Director)
E-mail address : email@example.com
Phone Number : +1-919-230-2340