Employment type: Full-Time
Job Location: Nunica, MI
Application Deadline: April 25, 2019
Highly motivated, personable, assertive, energetic sales professional.
- Some one that has a drive to serve, really likes plants, and can sell.
- Very strong knowledge and experience with perennial plants, landscaping, and horticulture.
- CGIP – Nurseryman Certificate preferred, Landscape Design Certificate a plus.
- Comfortable with building new business and finding new customers.
- Proficient use of computer (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.), types 30 WPM, and is able to multi-task well—enters orders and manage phone calls.
- Hortech – Wholesale nursery selling Earth Friendly plants to landscapers and independent garden centers
- Create value for customers
- Sustainable business practices
- Increase our market share by building relationships with customers (primarily landscapers and independent garden centers).
- Accustomed to building sales through need-fulfillment sales.
- Seasonally travels mid-west region (MI, IL, WI, IN) to meet with customers.
- Salary plus commission.
- Full comprehensive benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, please click here.