2022 Lenawee County Fair 4-H / FFA Exhibits and Auctions
Lenawee County 2022 4-H Fair Book
The 2022 Fair Premium Book is also available at lenfair.com and on the Lenawee County 4-H Facebook page.
Registration opens May 9, 2022. Registration closes July 1, 2022
- Once registration opens, you will go to our county's FairEntry website and use your 4-H online information to login.
- Use this link to our FairEntry website to access the registration system. http://lenaweecounty4h.fairentry.com/
- If you have any questions or concerns, or need assistance, please call the MSU Extension 4-H office, 517-264-5300.
- All 4-H rules apply. Please reference the 2022 Lenawee 4-H Fair Book and "Rules, Guidelines & Expectations" section directly below for specific submission requirements organized by Department.
- In order to participate in the 2022 Lenawee County Fair 4-H/FFA exhibits & Auctions, you MUST be an active 4-H/FFA member before June 1, 2022. You can check membership status in 4-H online.
- If you have any questions on your project area that you cannot find in the documents below, please call the MSU Extension 4-H office, 517-264-5300.
Tips for FairEntry Registration
- Watch this video to see how to login to FairEntry with your 4HOnline account: https://vimeo.com/209918998
- Recommended browsers include Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Older versions of Internet Explorer may cause unexpected behavior.
- Be sure to click the “Submit” button when you have completed your entries. Entries are not final until they have been submitted.
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email with a list of your entries.
Rules, Guidelines & Expectations
Below you will find the individual PDF documents for each department which outlines requirements and expectations for exhibiting projects.
For FairEntry Registration, you will need to have the Department, Division and Class number.
Auction and Buyer Resources
The resources below should be used to recruit buyers and advertise our Livestock and Static Entrepreneurship Auctions.
Guidebook to Buyer Letters: This document includes the do’s and don’t for writing letters to invite buyers to come to the Auctions. It also includes how to write the follow-up Thank you card/letter after the sale of your projects.
2022 Lenawee County 4-H & FFA Auction Buyer Letter (Coming Soon): This document is being distributed via email and mail to previous buyers. Please feel free to use this document to supplement your personalized letters and efforts to recruit buyer support.
2022 Lenawee County 4-H & FFA Livestock Auction Buyer Brochure (Coming Soon): This brochure should be distributed to friends, family, community members and potential buyers to recruit support and advertise the 2022 Lenawee County 4-H & FFA Livestock Auctions.
Static Project Entrepreneurship Auction Flyer (Coming Soon):
- Silent auction will be displayed in Building A. The auction will begin on Sunday, July 24 at 4 pm and end on Saturday, July 30 at 2 pm
- Winning bidders will receive an email from FairEntry after 2 pm on Saturday, July 30. It is the buyer’s responsibility to pick up their item during project check out on July 31, 1-3 pm. Food items, floriculture and some horticulture projects will be delivered at a later date. The buyer will receive an emailed invoice after the sale and is responsible for sales tax on the item.