New Club Registration
Welcome to Macomb County 4-H! We are excited to have your new club join our community. Below are some general club guidelines as well as mandatory forms that must be submitted to Macomb County MSU Extension, Attn: 4-H, 21885 Dunham Road, Suite 12, Clinton Township, MI 48036.
What Makes a Club?
Clubs have a minimum of one screened volunteer and five youth from two or more families. To become a screened volunteer, adults must complete the Volunteer Selection Process (VSP).
How Do You Enroll in Macomb County 4-H?
Once a club is formed, members and volunteers may begin enrolling online at https://www.canr.msu.edu/4h/join_4_h. Check out the 4-H Online Family Guide for instructions to help you through your first time enrolling. Please note: Only adults who have completed VSP should individually enroll themselves under their family profiles.
For the 2020-2021 4-H program year only, the $20 per youth/max. $60 per family Michigan 4-H member participation fee has been waved.
For all Michigan 4-H enrollment resources please go to:
Mandatory Forms to Start a 4-H Club
- Request for Approval to Establish a Michigan 4-H Group
- 4-H Group Tax Exemption Authorization and Request for a Charter
- 4-H Club Constitution
- 4-H Club Information Sheet
- Civil Rights Compliance Statement
- Club Officer Information Sheet
- Bylaws (Use Bylaws Guidelines, Bylaws Worksheet, and/or Bylaws Worksheet for Cloverbud Clubs as guides)