Returning Club Registration
Welcome back returning clubs! Returning clubs (those enrolled during the last program year) may begin submitting club paperwork and re-enrolling members and volunteers after September 1st. All paperwork should be submitted to Macomb County MSU Extension, Attn: 4-H, 21885 Dunham Road, Suite 12, Clinton Township, MI 48036. Club leaders should turn in re-enrollment materials BEFORE your screened volunteers and members enroll/re-enroll via 4-H Online.
4-H Enrollment Letter 2022-2023
Mandatory Returning Club Forms
- Annual Financial Summary Report for the previous program year (includes Inventory Report)
- Fillable 4-H Club Information Sheet or submit online
- Civil Rights Compliance Statement
- Fillable Club Officer Information Sheet or submit online
- Bylaws (Use Bylaws Guidelines, Bylaws Worksheet, and/or Bylaws Worksheet for Cloverbud Clubs as guides)
Re-enrolling as Club Members and Volunteers
Please re-enroll at https://www.canr.msu.edu/4h/join_4_h. For assistance re-enrolling, please check the "4-H Online 2.0 Existing Family Profiles video." For help enrolling for the first time, new members can see the "4-H Online Family Guide" for instructions. Please note: Only adults who have completed VSP should individually enroll themselves under their family profiles. Gold screened volunteers should update their information in Volunteer Central as needed and make sure all learning modules are complete before re-enrolling in 4-H Online.
Michigan 4-H member participation fees have been eliminated. It is FREE to join 4-H!
Complete Michigan 4-H Online Enrollment resources can be found at: