The 4-H Macomb County Awards will be held on October 20th, 2019.
County Awards applications must be returned to the Macomb County MSU Extension 4-H Office or be postmarked by September 16th. Contact Program Coordinator Lizz Duran at 586-469-6090 if you have any questions about the County Awards process or the forms listed.
21885 Dunham Rd.
Clinton Township, MI 48036
County Awards Forms
- Macomb County 4-H Awards Program Guide: Overview & Instructions for 4-H Members & Volunteers
- 4-H County Awards Overview
- Types of Awards
- Application Guidelines & Directions
- Selection Criteria
- Appendix A: Project Areas
- Appendix B: Targeting Life Skills Model
- Appendix C: Project/Special Award Cover Sheet
- Appendix D: Project/Special Award Nomination Form
- Appendix E: Individual Community Service Award Cover Sheet
- Appendix F: Individual Community Service Award Nomination Form
- Appendix G: Group Community Service Award Cover Sheet
- Appendix H: Adult Award Nomination Form
- Appendix I: Friend of 4-H Nomination Form
- Additional Awards in 4-H