Forms & Resources
The $20 enrollment fee is covered through a scholarship from the Menominee County 4-H Foundation.
4-H Online New Family Guide: This guide is for families who are new to Menominee County 4-H.
4-H Online Re-Enrollment Guide: This guide is for those who are re-enrolling for the new program year. This includes youth and volunteers.
Frequently Used Documents
- Annual Financial Summary Report
- Community Service Form
- County 4-H Fund Raising Application
- County 4-H Fund Raising Report Form
- Injury/ Property Damage Report
- Please note this form should be submitted first to the Extension office and we will then send the form to MSU. This form is to be filled out by 4-H volunteers when an injury or property damage occurs during 4-H activities.
- Media Medical Form
- Member Enrollment Form
- Volunteer Enrollment Form
- 4-H Club Development Guide
- Financial Manual for 4-H Treasurers
- Includes the fillable PDFs for all the documents with the Volunteer manual, plus the 4-H Treasurer's Report
- Financial Manual for 4-H Volunteers
- Includes the fillable PDFs for the Annual Financial Summary Report, Fundraising Application, and the Fundraising Report Form
- Menominee County 4-H Livestock Market Animal Resource
- Menominee County 4-H Welcome Packet
A variety of college scholarships are available from Michigan 4-H. To view the current list of college scholarships, visit the site here.
Learning Lab Kits
- Clubs may check out the following Ohio State University learning lab kits. Please call the Extension office for availability of kit.