2 Dogs Hot Sauce
2 Dogs Hot Sauce Story
After a stroke in 2015, Brian Jones started making hot sauce in his kitchen because of the naturally occurring capsicum in Chile peppers many health benefits. After bottling the sauce, Brian's friends tasted it, loved it, and suggested he start a company and sell it. Todd Larson met Brian through playing music and a mutual friend. Both Brian and Todd are teachers and musicians. Todd is a Graphic Designer, and Brian reached out to him a year later once 2 Dogs was being planned out. Working with Brian, Todd helped finalize the logo, and the label design. Brian came up with a number of recipes and conducted formal taste tests to have people vote on their favorites. Black Garlic Habanero and Michigan Cherry Habanero were the 2 unanimous winners.
2 Dogs Hot Sauce Products
We have 5 sauces (and 1 limited edition sauce)
1) the Green Mild- Tomatillo, jalapeño, poblano (mild)
2) Michigan Cherry Habanero- Traverse City cherries, and habanero (medium hot)
3) Black Garlic habanero- Black garlic meets habanero (medium hot)
4) Pineapple Chipotle M-43- Pineapple, chipotle peppers, habanero, and Michigan's own Old Nation brewery's M-43 IPA. (Medium hot +)
5) Give up the Ghost- Citrus and ghost pepper (hot)
6) limited edition "FUTURE SAUCE" SOLD OUT- reaper peppers, scorpion peppers and blueberries
The 2 Dogs Hot Sauce products have had all necessary testing completed and use 2016 nutritional values. The products also feature GS1 barcodes. The 2 Dogs Hot Sauce products are available all across Michigan in a few retail locations and the company works with a few distributors.
2 Dogs Hot Sauce Contact Information
Ferndale, MI, 48220