Uniterra LLC Story
Uniterra LLC, a Michigan-based multinational startup, is the brainchild of two autists, one being a vegan nutrition specialist with Celiac disease and lactose intolerance and the other an international business developer and doctoral researcher of economic and organizational sociology. Sharing a love for healthy convenience foods, they combined their expertise to create the Full Foods "Full Life" brand, offering ready-made and easy-to-prepare nutritious staples to fill America's pantries.
Uniterra LLC Products
1) Minute Medleys - quick cook meals in minutes. Parboiled chickpeas, risotto, paella, bulgur or couscous with dried vegetables or oyster mushrooms.
2) Artisanal cooking oils - blended or flavored cooking oils crafted for different cooking styles.
3) Fermented soups - using yogurt or sourdough powder with vegetables or oyster mushrooms for good gut health.
4) Chickpea snacks - dry roasted chickpeas seasoned/dusted/coated with cinnamon, coffee, yogurt, chocolate or chili, etc.
5) Hand-carved sun-dried, ready-to-stuff vegetables - eggplant, cucumber, zucchini, bell pepper.
Uniterra LLC products do not require testing but do use the 2016 nutritional values. Their products contain GS1 barcodes. The company currently does not have placement in retail establishments but they are willing to self distribute across Michigan.
Uniterra LLC Contact Information
Grand Rapids, MI 49503