Projects & success stories
North Central Region Research Highlights
The NCR team has secured strategies for many pressing regional pest issues, including:
- Registration of permethrin in grapes (Dec. 3, 2020)
- Registration of acequinocyl in blueberries (Aug. 19, 2020)
- Progress Report of IR-4 Blueberry Research (May 3, 2017)
- Progress Report of IR-4 Cherry Research (April 28, 2017)
- Jiang’s work contributes to 17 country agreement to improve global pesticide residue regulations (published Jan. 16, 2018)
Oil seed crops
- Progress Report of IR-4 Sunflower Research (May 8, 2017)
Have a pest management problem (or solution) in mind?
Connect with the NCR team to get involved, submit a Project Request, or seek assistance:
Regional Field Coordinator
Michigan State University
Plant and Soil Sciences Building, Room A448
1066 Bogue St.
East Lansing, MI 48824
North Central Regional News
IR-4 Highlights Allison Robinson
Allison Robinson is an IR-4 Field Research Director based at Ohio State University, and was recently interviewed by IR-4. This article discusses her recent award and her passion for agriculture research.
The IR-4 Project Inducts Bernard Zandstra into Hall of Fame
Bernard Zandstra, Ph.D. received the Hall of Fame Award for his 40+ years as a Field Research Director. The Hall of Fame is the highest recognition awarded by The IR-4 Project. This article discusses his accomplishments with the IR-4 Project.