4-H Regional Archery Training
Attend this workshop to become a Michigan 4-H Shooting Sports certified instructor in the archery discipline.
Michigan State University Extension is proud to announce the first regional 4-H Archery Instructor’s Certification Training Workshop to be presented in Wayne County, District 11. This two-day workshop will take place March 28- 29. Participants will be engaged and learning from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m. on both days of the event. The workshop will be held at the Detroit Recreation Department’s Adam/Butzel Recreation Center located at 10500 Lyndon, Detroit, MI 48238 .The training workshop fee is $50 per person which includes all training materials and meals.
The 4-H Archery Instructor’s Certification Training Workshop provides 4-H volunteers and staff the opportunity to:
- Develop and improve skills in teaching archery activities to youth
- Work to become a Michigan 4-H Shooting Sports certified instructor in the archery discipline
- Learn how to develop, expand and maintain local 4-H Shooting Sports Programs
- Exchange ideas for local and State 4-H Shooting Sports programs with other instructors
- Develop renewed respect and concern for safety in the 4-H Shooting Sports Program
Online registration for Regional Archery Training: Wayne County is open.
The last day to register online is March 20.
There are five openings available.
For additional information contact Gary Williams at email@example.com or 313-494-4884. This event is hosted by the Detroit Recreation Department.