BIC and NAPIA 2017 Conferences in East Lansing, Oct. 2017
The Bean Improvement Cooperative and the North American Pulse Improvement Association are holding their conferences concurrently at the Kellogg Center.
September 29, 2017
The Bean Improvement Cooperative (BIC) and the North American Pulse Improvement Association (NAPIA) are holding their conferences concurrently from October 29 to November 3 at the Kellogg Center on Michigan State University’s campus; additionally, the 7th International Legume Root Disease Workshop will be held on at the same location on Wednesday, November 1.
The tentative day-by-day schedule is in the table, below.
Registration for the BIC Conference is $300/Students $260; the BIC banquet is $65.
Registration for the Legume Root Disease Workshop is $75.
Registration for the NAPIA Conference is $250/Students $210
BIC is a voluntary and informal organization that was established to effect the exchange of information and materials for the improvement of bean production worldwide. Members include scientists, students, private organizations and lay-people interested in our mission.
Local Hosts include the following:
- Jim Kelly: email@example.com
- Karen Cichy: Karen.Cichy@ARS.USDA.GOV
- Marty Chilvers: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Janette Jacobs: email@example.com
- Greg Varner: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- BIC business contact: Phil Miklas Phil.Miklas@ARS.USDA.GOV
- NAPIA business contact: Weidong Chen Weidong.Chen@ARS.USDA.GOV,
- NAPIA abstract contact: Bunyamin Tar’an: email@example.com
Conference Contact: Megghan Honke Seidel: firstname.lastname@example.org