Central Michigan Dry Bean Grower Update held March 8
Learn about MSU research and industry updates for the 2021 growing season.
Dry bean growers looking for research-based information on improving production, marketing and quality are invited to attend the Central Michigan Dry Bean Grower Update via Zoom on March 8, 2021, from 1-4 p.m. Michigan State University Extension specialists will discuss their latest research and recommendations for growing dry beans in the upcoming growing season. Industry representatives will be discussing marketing opportunities for your upcoming crops.
- Francisco Gomez, MSU - Dry Bean Breeder Update
- Martin Chilvers, MSU - Dry Bean Pathology Update
- Scott Bales, MSU dry bean specialist - Varieties, Fungicides, and Fertilizers
- Kevin Ackerman and Jessica Radar - Market Update
- MSU field crops educators - Local Updates
Program participants can receive three Restricted Use Pesticide credits.