Delayed planting informational meeting scheduled for June 20 in Grand Rapids
Join experts to discuss the current planting situation for corn and soybeans and possible options for producers.
Everyone is welcome to attend a free Delayed Planting Information Meeting on Thursday, June 20, 2019, to discuss the current planting situation for corn and soybeans and possible options for producers. The meeting will run from 6-8 p.m. at the Kent County Michigan State University Extension Office, 775 Ball Ave. N.E. Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Refreshments will be available.
Agenda items include:
- Delayed soybean planting recommendations – Mike Staton, MSU Extension
- Marketing alternatives – Zeeland Farm Services
- Crop insurance considerations – Ryan Fox, Michigan Farm Bureau Insurance
- Finance/banking considerations – GreenStone Farm Credit Services
- Farm stress resources – Holly Tiret
This program is sponsored by Kent County Farm Bureau and MSU Extension. There is no cost to attend and no need to register. For more information, contact Mike Staton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269-673-0370 ext. 2562.
Did you find this article useful?