Fall 2017 events for greenhouse and nursery growers
Five events during fall will cover pest and disease management, marketing, energy efficiency and much more for greenhouse and nursery growers and landscapers.
Greenhouse and nursery growers as well as professional landscapers can participate in five events throughout Michigan in September, October and December 2017, with conference, tour and workshop topics varying widely to appeal to all growers.
The three upcoming conferences have something for everyone! Garden retailers will especially benefit from the Marketing Bootcamp in Novi, and both retailers and wholesale growers will benefit from the energy efficiency tour.
Register today for these exciting events!
- e-GRO and MSU Greenhouse Production, Plant Health and Marketing Conference Sept. 13 in Lansing. Faculty from eight universities will be presenting. Register for $99 per person.
- Michigan Floriculture Industry Energy Efficiency Tour Sept. 19 in Hudsonville. Participants will visit two greenhouses that have implemented energy efficiency practices. Register for free.
- 2017 Marketing Bootcamp Sept. 28 in Novi. This interactive day will help boost morale, unify vision and ready the troops for the busy spring selling season. Register for $49 per person before Sept. 6, or $69 after Sept. 6.
- Protecting Pollinators in Urban Landscapes Conference Oct. 9-11 in Traverse City. Twenty-three diverse speakers will explore the function of and threats to pollinators, the effects of pesticides and current efforts to protect pollinators. Register for $230 per person before Sept. 1, or $300 after Sept. 1.
- Michigan Greenhouse Growers Expo Dec. 5-6 in Grand Rapids. Fifteen sessions are offered on topics such as plug production, substrate and nutrient management, and insect and disease updates. Registration begins Sept. 25.
Did you find this article useful?