FAO accepting applications for internships in Rome
Interns are being sought by Fisheries and Aquaculture Department Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations in Rome, Italy to qualified graduate students studying:
- fish and nutrition
- impacts of climate on fisheries and livelihoods
- social and cultural aspects of fisheries
- code of conduct for responsible fisheries
- rights-based approach to management
- human behavior in fisheries
- gender and information in fisheries
- fisheries value chain development/upgrading
The internships will all be located at FAO Headquarters in Rome, Italy. A $700 monthly stipend, working space, computer, connection to the FAO intranet and internet and building pass will be provided by FAO. It is the students’ responsibility to pay for and arrange transportation to and living arrangements in Rome.
For more information, see here.